Wednesday 26 June 2019

Pradep Singh- Reaction after cracking UPSC!

Pradep Singh- Reactipn after cracking UPSC!

Pradep Singh- After cracking UPSC!


I had started my preparation in June 2017 and then only I had decided that I would give my best in the First attempt and would try to make it my final attempt. Once I cleared prelims, I was sure that destiny had something good in its box for me. I appeared in mains with my full potential and cleared the same with ease. After I appeared in Interview, my mind was tirelessly waiting for the Result.

It was the 5th of April when the news was in the air that results would be out anytime. I had not taken the meal properly that day. Finally after making us wait for the whole day, result was announced at 6:55 pm.
My friend downloaded the pdf in his phone but I did not check the result because I wanted to do the same in my phone. I downloaded the pdf and searched 'Pradeep'. 4 matches were found and second was 'Pradeep Singh’- AIR 93 with Roll No. 0812761. That was the moment I was waiting for. I shouted ferociously in anger. I called my family members and wellwishers, kissed my friends, rechecked the result multiple times and again talked to Papa, Mummy, Bhaiya and dear ones. I went to the sweets shop, bought 4 kg Laddoos and then went to the Hanumanji's Mandir. I took the blessings of hanumanji and then began the time for parties, 1000s of calls & messages, continous celebration, welcome ceremonies, and interviews. I did not sleep for 4 days ( and it's damn true).

My journey can be described in my own words which I had written to motivate myself-
माना कि मंजिल दूर है
पर हार नही मंजूर है ( an excerpt from my poem)
My life has taken a 360 degree turn after the Result but I wish that after this small success, I should be down to earth and close to ground realities.
It was obviously the end of my short journey in the gullies of Karol Bagh but It definitely is the beginning of new phase of life which I am going to enjoy to the fullest!!

You can share your genuine doubts on Telegram -UPSC CSE by Pradeep Singh

Source- Quora

Pradeep Singh IAS Quora- Quora

Pradeep Singh IAS Instagram- Insta